Tuesday, 19 October, 2021
- Philadelphia Fed’s Harker speaks at 8:50 AM ET (1250 GMT)
- SF Fed’s Daly speaks at 11 AM ET (1500 GMT)
- Federal Reserve Board of Governors Bowman speaks at 1:15 PM ET (1715 GMT)
- Atlanta Fed’s Bostic speaks at 2:50 PM ET (15850 GMT)
- Federal Reserve Board of Governors Governor Waller speaks at 3 PM ET (1900 GMT)
- Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia President Patrick Harker to give welcome remarks before the “C3: Cybersecurity Collaboration & Cooperation” Conference hosted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco President Mary Daly to give introductory remarks before a Regional Banker Forum hosted by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta President Raphael Bostic to give introductory remarks before the Federal Reserve “Exploring Careers in Economics” event.
- Bostic again, to participate in a virtual interview, “Back to Work: Helping the Long-Term Unemployed” before event hosted by The Hill.
This message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please advise us immediately and delete this message.
The unauthorised use, disclosure, distribution and/or copying of this e-mail or
any information it contains is prohibited.
This information is not, and should not be construed as, a recommendation,
solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial
products. This information does not constitute investment advice, does not
constitute a personal recommendation and has been prepared without regard to
the individual financial circumstances, needs or objectives of persons who